The Google Ad Grants Program gives nonprofits the chance to advertise on Google AdWords at no cost to the nonprofit. This program gives qualified organizations $10,000 per month in AdWords spend to be used to promote their missions and initiatives on Google.com. To qualify, companies must go through the application process, and to keep the grant they must follow the program details.
If you work at a non-profit, you like the sound of this. Before you apply, check to ensure your nonprofile is eligible. Here are the qualifications:
To be eligible for Google Grants an organization must:
- Hold current and valid charity status (for example, in the US you must have a current 501(c)(3) status)
- Acknowledge and agree to Google Grant’s required certifications regarding how to receive and use donations obtained from the grant (we will go into more detail)
- Have a website that is both functioning and provides adequate detail on your nonprofit
The following organizations are not eligible for Google Grants:
- Governmental entities and organizations
- Hospitals and medical groups
- Schools, childcare centers, academic institutions and universities (philanthropic arms of educational organizations are eligible).
Need help on setting it up and/or maintaining your grant? Let us know.. email us at email@example.com