If you manage your own website or have recently lost touch with your web designer we recommend our website audit at least once a year.
Our website audit is well worth the time and effort and will identify vulnerabilities and ways you can improve and protect your website. The goal of your audit is to:
- Scan site for basic SEO settings, outdated software, and presence of malware
- Identify broken links and plugins that may be outdated or causing conflicts.
- Give you detailed instruction on what changes need to be made.
- Provide a quote if client would like us to perform changes.
You should do a website audit once or twice a year.
There are 5 basic categories of our website audit:
- Lead Generation
- Search Engine Optimization
- Security & Vulnerabilities
WHAT ARE NEXT STEPS AFTER AN AUDIT?
We may encounter that you just need to get some Malware Protection and change your passwords. OR Update a few plugins and migrate to a Managed WordPress Hosting platform. Either way, this will be the most cost-effective solution for you.
Sometimes the changes can be a little more complex. Our technicians have pretty much seen it all. We will work to get your site back to being a well-oiled machine in less than 3-5 days. (depending on your situation) Hourly fees apply
In most cases, we can determine right away that it is time to lay your old website to rest. This does not mean that we trash all of your content. It just means that it may be time to hire a designer to give you a fresh mobile-friendly website that can be more effective in marketing and representing your brand.